50 Series Pumping Units
The KMT Aqua-Dyne BLASTMAX™ 50 Series Pump is an excellent, compact mobile design pump for applications, such as hydrostatic testing, that require high pressure at lower flow rates. Pressures range from 3,000 to 40,000 PSI, flow rates range from .15 to 24.22 gpm and horse power ranges from 5 to 50.
50 Series Pumps are offered in packages of options & standard equipment called BLASTMAX™ Pumping Units (see below for package details).
BLASTMAX™ Pumping Units are available in diesel, electric & hydraulic, can be mounted on frames, carts with casters, or on a skid. BLASTMAX™ Pumping Units are also customizable with control panel design, paint color, frame size, and etc.
Pressure and volume are based on 100%volumetric and mechanical Efficiency.
BLASTMAX™ 50 SERIES PUMPING UNIT PACKAGES:
Option #1: Base Ultra High unit packages include (30,000- 40,000 PSI): Skid, Engine/Motor, pump, power transmission, filtration, 65 gallon water tank, charge pump and 100 fuel tank.
♦ Optional equipment: trailer, air compressor, single lifting bail, custom paint and CE mark.
2 gun rotary and tumble box
2 gun rotary and tumble box with shuttle
2 gun rotary, diverter valve
2 gun rotary, diverter valve and shuttle
1 gun rotary with dump valve
Option #2: Base Low to High units include (3,000-20,000 PSI): Skid, Engine/Motor, pump, power transmission, filtration, and 100 fuel tank.
♦ Optional equipment: trailer, air compressor, single lifting bail, charge pump, custom paint and CE mark.
2- Dump guns and splitter
2- Dump guns and splitter with hose sleeve
2 foot guns and splitter
2 dump guns and splitter with barracuda
1 gun with barracuda
1 foot gun with lance
Horsepower Range 5 - 50.
Additional Options & Custom Packages Available Upon Request.
Standard Units Come With Perkins or Deutz Engines. Other Options Available Upon Request.
Features & Benefits
- Crankshaft - Aircraft quality alloy steel induction hardened journals, may extend from either side.
- Crankshaft Bearings - Heavy duty high speed journal bearings. (Non-Babbitt)
- Lubrication - Power ends parts are splash oil lubricated. (Cooling Kit optional)
- Cooling and filtering oil circulation system optional for higher horsepower's.
- Connecting Rods - High strength, ribbed section, Ductile iron.
- Valves and Seats - Proprietarily treated stainless steel enhances the VALVE-IN-LINE fluid life and eliminates breakage. All valves may be reconditioned by field lapping or surface grinding.
- Plungers - Non-scoring solid Alumina Ceramic for up to 20,000 psi. Solid carbide or ceramic for up to 40,000 psi.
- Packing - Self-adjusting advanced polymer material for up to 20,000 psi. New low load design for up to 40,000 psi.