KMT Aqua-Dyne Hydrostatic Test Units
KMT Aqua-Dyne hydrostatic test units are available for a wide range of applications and requirements. Pressures range from 3000 to 40000 psi and are available in custom configurations. Flow rates range from .21 to 171 gpm and horse power from 5 to 500. Units are available in diesel, electric, hydraulic and can be mounted on many types of skids or trailers.
- Quality and Reliability: KMT pumping units are built to strict standards and only the highest quality components to offer repeatable and reliable operation.
- Versatility: KMT professionals have the capability and experience to design and manufacture advanced waterblasting pumping units to fit any application.
- Cost of operation: The KMT pumping units have a proven track record of providing the lowest cost of operation available on the market.
- Valve in line technology: This unique design provides higher volumetric efficiency for increased productivity.
- The unique fluid end design delivers up to 15% increase in productivity.
- Designed for both Industrial and Offshore applications.
- Compliant to API standards.
- Designed with KMT high pressure valves, gauges and chart recorder.
- From 3,000 - 40,000 PSI.
- From 5- 500 HP.
- Custom paint available.
- Custom control panel available.
- Frame unit available with casters.
- Custom designs are available.
- Frame, trailer or skid mounted.
- Available in diesel or electric.